Please review our policies
The U.S. Government now requires all U.S. travelers to or from Mexico to have a valid passport.
- We require a 50% rental deposit to reserve the house
- Your balance (plus tax) and USD$500 security deposit is due 45 days prior to the start of your reservation
- Failure to pay the balance of the reservation prior to arrival subjects your reservation to cancellation
- Deposits are not refundable later than 45 days prior to arrival
- Security deposit refunded promptly on confirmation of no damage or service bills after departure
- We accept personal checks and cashier's checks from US banks, and bank transfers
- We cannot accept credit cards at this time
- Reservations are not confirmed until any checks clear and you receive written confirmation from us
- It is crucial that we receive a valid e-mail address so we can correspond with you
You must ensure everyone in your party has one prior to your travel if your trip involves the U.S. in any way!
We have a few restrictions to ensure your enjoyment:
- Casa Suzana is a non-smoking house.
- Maximum occupancy is 7 guests (the 7th bed is a portable bed and mostly appropriate for a child)
- The primary renter must be age 25 or older unless active-duty military
- No groups of unrelated high school or college students, even if chaperoned by an adult
- No pets are permitted either inside the house or in the garden or pool area
- Typical reservations are Saturday to Saturday to
coordinate with flight schedules
- Shorter or longer than full-week
reservations may be possible dependent on the calendar and holidays
- Unless making a reservation for 9 nights or more, guests must depart on or before a Saturday day and may not cross over two calendar weeks
- We may offer discounts for last-minute reservations (within 2 weeks) and “orphan nights” which are typically a block of 3-5 nights between other long reservations. Contact us for details.